RE: POR 15 question

To: "'Valentine'" <valntine@postoffice.ptd.net>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: POR 15 question
From: Robert Houston <transerv@sprynet.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 16:10:12 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Some of the guys on the Triumph list swear by it.  The only problem I have
heard discussed is that it is brittle and should only be used on non
flexing (ok...somewhat stiff) parts like the frame, or small brackets.

Again, this is only from reading the list the last year or so, not from
personal experience.

Robert Houston
74 Midget, Katy