Re: Replacing S.U. Throttle Shafts

To: geopro@cyberdrive.net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Replacing S.U. Throttle Shafts
From: john.kahoon@juno.com (John c Kahoon)
Date: Sat, 23 May 1998 06:02:46 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
 A buddy of mine cut oversized holes in my bodies, and installed oil
impregnated, bronze bushings
( My shaft holes were BAD egg shaped, more than .020 . I used my original
shfts which were fine.
 I don't know what he would charge for this prcedure, but I know that it
WILL NEVER be a problem for ME again !!

john.kahoon@juno.com
71 midget