Generator

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Generator
From: Jason Urban <jurban@pond.com>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 07:51:25 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi All!!

Got to driving the Sprite more than any other cars this weekend!!!

Until Sunday when it broke...  The generator bearings went South I think.

While opening the generator, I found the pulley nut threads to be totally
mangled.  Since I figured the whole thing was a goner at this point, I just
worked the nut off.  ;-P

Is there a way to replace the end of this shaft, or should I just get a
whole new generator??  I need one by the weekend, so anybody have any ideas??

Thanks,
Jason.

|    Jason Urban - Apogee Labs  215-699-2060     |
|    CA Studio  www.dynanet.com/~crackerarts     |
|  '95 Z/28 6spd  '65&'67 Austin-Healey Sprites  |