Re: Sprite Rush Pics

To: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Sprite Rush Pics
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 22:26:05 +1000
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I noticed quite a few square body spridgets with bugeye bonnets in the
piccie
parade. Personally I don't see the attraction, I prefer the sebring bonnet
on the
square body sprite (and bugeye too!). The sebring bonnet on a later model
sprite is a beautiful thing!!!

I actually like the look of a bugeye with the square-body bonnet too but at
least
there was a factory precedent for that one (prototype)

Just trying to stir up the hornets :-)

Mike