Re: 5 speed Trans.

To: Jim Mills <mills@islandnet.com>
Subject: Re: 5 speed Trans.
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 20:54:00 -0400
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Jim

I have the 5 speed in a bugeye (recent conversion) I am happy with it except for
the space between 2nd and 3rd, other than that it is great.
I just did an autocross with the sychro first, what a difference! I still am not
used to shifting my Sprite into first while moving but I am learning.
Go for the swap, it is not hard if you use the Rivergate kit.

Frank

--
Frank Clarici                         Toms River, NJ
Too many LBCs