Top frame question (Bugeye)

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Top frame question (Bugeye)
From: d0m6803@acs.tamu.edu
Date: Sun, 31 May 1998 00:33:04 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Dear Group,

        I have received some good info about my top frame, but I still have
no idea how to fix it. My problem (once again) is that on one side the
spring loaded bottom piece no longer stayes attached when the frame is
lengthened. Nothing is left to hold it in place like the other side which
functions well. What holds it on and how can I fix it? I would hate to junk
such a nice frame! HELP!!!
                                                                Dave Meduna
                                                                59 Bugeye
VI# 12654