Re: wiper question

To: "Evangelos G. Makris" <emakris@hol.gr>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: wiper question
From: Brian Thornton <bthor@master.adams.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 1998 07:25:46 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Evangelos,

You may have wheel boxes from a triple wiper Sprite/Midget installed in
your car.  I made the mistake of installing two wheel boxes from a 69
sprite in my 67.  To my amazement, the wipers did as you say, they went
from 9:00 to 12:00.  The later wheel boxes have a different size gear thus
reducing the sweep on the windscreen.  Remember, the triple wiper system
needs to have less sweep to clear an equivalent surface area.  Just a thought.

Brian
59AN5
60AN5
67AN9