Re: Dimensions and weight of body shell - Midget

To: cfiddes@direct.ca
Subject: Re: Dimensions and weight of body shell - Midget
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@icx.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 1998 21:32:05 -0400
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I can't find my tape measure but the body I ended up with, I picked up
the rear end with one hand and slid the rear wheel/differential/spring
assembly out from under it with the other.  It is very light.  Probably
two people could carry it.  If I can find my tape measure I'll try to
find some dimensions for you.  Mine's a '76 shell, by the way.

adrian