any spare horns?

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: any spare horns?
From: jim wright <wrightjg@the-bridge.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 1997 14:28:46 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In addition to the Sprite, I have a 63 Riviera.  The Riv. came with the
optional trumpet horns which didn't work either.  I was told by some
good old boy to put copious amounts of WD 40 into the business end of
the horns and let it run into the cochlea?, let it soak for at least 24
hours, drain it out as best you can, wait another 48 hours and make a
direct connection to a battery, bang on it a little with a rubber
mallet, and it may start honking.  I did it to my Buick horns and they
both started.  Good luck.

James Wright, DMN