Re: The time has come....

To: b-evans@ix.netcom.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: The time has come....
From: GMari58175@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 08:39:22 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net

<< Or explain to me why I should
 continue to give both my money.  Or why I should give it to one, but not
 the other.  There is absolutely no reason I should have to pay for such
 duplication. >>

If for no other reason...to support the organizations which support your
hobby.  Comeone Bob, Both publications, AND clubs are well worth the minimal
dues.  Just one visit to either annual meet or one contact with another member
met through the club more than pays for a lifetime of membership.  I
personally have met some of the best people I know through all three of the
healey clubs I pay dues to.  This money can't buy.  Also have found and sold
tons of parts and a few cars through the publications, and the people I've met
in the clubs.  Whats next folks, complaining about the time it takes to answer
messages on this list.  Long live the healey clubs!!!  I for one would never
dream of canceling my memberships.  I considered canceling my Pacific Centre
membership once because they printed a nasty letter about me, but hey I got
over it and still think it's a quality rag. (respectfully speaking).   As
Lazlo Toth once said:
Lean to the left
Lean to the right
Stand up, Sit down,