Flashers (not the kind in trench coats)

To: Spridget mail list <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Flashers (not the kind in trench coats)
From: Swift Justice <samesq@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 18:56:10 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Gang,

Just getting the '79 running again and noticed that the turn signals do
not flash.  Each signal light comes on when you move the stalk, and
stays on solid.  My guess is that the relay has gone to that big Lucas
factory in the sky.  Anything else beside the unit that I should look
for?  The emergency flashers work fine, and all of the lights, etc. work

Thanks all,

Steve
'79 Midget getting oohed and aahed
'67 Sprite wishing it could run
--
|   Steve McGee,
|   Atty. at large
|   samesq@pacbell.net
|   http://home.pacbell.net/samesq/

    "Only if you are unafraid of the truth will you ever find it."