Because getting there is half the fun /MG '98

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Because getting there is half the fun /MG '98
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 03:38:40 -0500 (CDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Re: Fun Run to Hagerstown, MD for MG '98
Date: Thurs 9th of July A.M.
Adam (son) in his 72B and Eileen (wife) and I in our 75, have already
set up a meet with Mike and Joan Robson of CT, in their 70 GT, at the
Service area off 95 (NJ Turnpike ) just south of Cranbury exit (think
it's 8A). Looking for a few more to join in the run. Would like to meet
round 7:30 A.M. there, then do a loop thru Delaware Service area just
south of Bridge (by 9 A.M.). Once in Maryland, I'm looking for a more
rural/off the main road route to take. Would like to arrive in
Hagerstown early to mid afternoon.

This is going to be the main event of the summer and a nice run with a
good group always adds to the enjoyment.

Safety Fast,
David Deutsch
Membership Coordinator
North American MGB Register