Re: anti-roll bar

To: "Russell Penney" <rpenney@cyberspace.net.au>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: anti-roll bar
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 1998 09:09:40 +1000
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
The cheapest conversion is one that bolts the tele shock on the rear
side of the a-arm. One of the AHSDC members may still have the
fabricated bits for sale at A$50. You can use any teles, the cheapest
option being something like the Monroe shocks. Pretty inexpensive.

I'll check to see if there are more "kits" available. If not, then the plans
would be available and you could get them manufactured by any
machine shop.

Mike