RE: Tonneaus and Tops

To: "'d0m6803@acs.tamu.edu'" <d0m6803@acs.tamu.edu>, "Spridget List (E-mail)" <Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Tonneaus and Tops
From: Phil Vanner <pvanner@pclink.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 12:46:42 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I believe "Sports and Classics" can help you.
This is from the Monster list. http://www.dimebank.com/monster/vendors.html
------------------------------------
Sports and Classics
512 Boston Post Rd.
Darien, CT. 06820
203-655-8731/2

British sports car parts. Steel/fiberglass body panels, upholstery, carpets,
tops, wire wheels, grilles, bumpers, wiring harnesses, headers & exhaust
systems, mechanical parts, rubber trimmings.
I think they can get tops and tonneaus made in just about any color vinyl you
want. I bought seat belts from them, and was happy with them.

Phil Vanner
Mk1 Midget