Re: Gasket Techniques

To: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@icx.net>, "spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Gasket Techniques
From: "Tom Zuchowski" <tzuchow@ibm.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 20:30:17 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
It's been even longer for me since I've been all the way into an engine,
but in my younger years we used a gasket sealant that cam in a can and was
applied with a swab applicator attached to the lid. Stuff worked great. I
don't think I'd choose to put the blue stuff everywhere without being sure
I'd covered all the bases sealant-wise.

Good luck!

Tom Zuchowski
'61 Bugeye