Generator indicator light---success!

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Generator indicator light---success!
From: carlson@navtech.com (Curtis Carlson)
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 09:39:15 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Fellow Spridgeteers esp. David Ramsey & Jeff Boatright:

Last nite we successfully re-polarized the generator on "Ruby", my friend
Steve's '68 Sprite MkIV.  That solved the indicator light thing.  Wierd tho,
'cause it glowed at higher revs but went out at the lower revs.  I'll never
understand it.

Thanks to all who offered suggestions.

Meanwhile, if I can see my way clear to get my car "Gerty" out for the summer,
I'll be doing good.  Here in WARM MINNESOTA, I think our scheduled one day of
summer falls on a Tuesday this year.  All in all, if we can avoid the tornadoes
and floods we're having in the midwest, we'll be in for some good Healeying.

Thanks again....Curt

--
Curtis Carlson
'66 Austin Healey Sprite MkIII ("Gerty")