Re: parts needed

To: Leo Speichinger <ldsp@flash.net>
Subject: Re: parts needed
From: Dave Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 20:40:03 -0500
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Leo,
Me too on the plug ends!  I'll look here and you please let me know if
you find a source for the ends.  Thanks
Dave
'59 :()  AN5L/17606   May '59
 p.s. someone told me that after a certain date LUCAS changed there
numbering system so that the first number represents the week of the
year.   Ex. 12 - 60 would be the twelfth week of 1960.  Does anyone know
when this change in dating occurred?