Re: Junkyard Midget part II

To: dwramsey@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re: Junkyard Midget part II
From: Vllas@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 00:46:11 EDT
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
david,

that does sound like a strange response from the junkyard. why would anybody
think its ok to pull something from a car before they know how much it costs.
if i had been in your place i would have replied with---i'll pull the part and
if don't like your price i'll let you know how much i'll charge you to pull
it----  i wonder what he would have replied????/if anything at all.
in any case thank you for your effort,lucky that all these parts are not
really mandatory to my car, it runs fine now that i got the carbs sorted
out.(bad or incorrect jet).
still looking for a set of ram pipes for my carbs, if you run across a set let
me know...

thank you,

alex