Re: Part Number Cross Ref. list

To: Grossac@aol.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Part Number Cross Ref. list
From: GMari58175@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 08:53:43 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 98-06-23 23:54:19 EDT, Grossac writes:

<< Replacement Parts and assemblies of the British Motor Corporation,"
prepared by British Leyland , effective 11-3-69 >>

Thanks for the response.

My list currently only includes the MKI and II.  Dies the replacment parts and
assemblies price list include part numbers?  If you think it's a duplicate of
the service and body parts lists than I have it.  If you think there is
anything that is added or diferent, let me know.
Thanks,
george marinos
sprite MKII AN6
glen rock, nj