RE: Into the light!

To: "'William M Walters'" <billwalters2@juno.com>
Subject: RE: Into the light!
From: Daniel Thompson <dthompson@gbc.ca>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 09:08:10 -0400
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Go for it!

Daniel

-----Original Message-----
From:   William M Walters [SMTP:billwalters2@juno.com]
Sent:   Thursday, June 25, 1998 9:49 AM
To:     Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject:        Into the light!

     The '58 Bugeye has finally seen the light of day.  Yesterday I
dropped it off the jackstands and gingerly rolled it out of the garage
onto the pad.  I gave it a quick bath and took some pictures.  I had
people stop to look at it.  My neighbors had never seen it, so they were
amused to find that there had been a car it my garage for years (and
years).  I had forgotten how low to the ground it was, even though I've
seen many other Bugeyes.  With it in the light, I can see that the body
is in pretty good shape and it wouldn't take much to have it painted and
back on the streets.

Bill Walters
AN5L/04913
Which may never see the light of day again.
In my basement since October 1974