Re: TTHC... Questions posed by Bob Evans

To: Elizabeth Lunney <beth_lunney@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: TTHC... Questions posed by Bob Evans
From: b-evans@ix.netcom.com
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 20:53:32 -0700
Cc: healeys@Autox.Team.Net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Beth...

Well, I got this message on the mailing list, so I know it went through to
everyone.  I
seems,  however, that I apparently lost a lot of messages since going in the
hospital a
week ago.

Incidently, I would like thanks those good folks who called or sent e-mail
after my back
surgery.  The doctor has guaranteed me that I will be able to lean under the
hood and
over the engine of the Frogeye.  Unfortunately, I may have a hard time winding
myself
into the cockpit and behind the wheel!

Bob Evans
Anaheim, California