AH Spares

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: AH Spares
From: "Larry and Sandi Miller" <millerls@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 20:33:02 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Has anyone seen the stainless steel Bugeye grille sold by AH Spares? How
about the regular old chrome one?  How does what they sell differ from what
they sell here at VB and Moss? Don't they ultimately buy from the same
suppliers? Their prices are close to those of Moss and VB, do they sell
better quality and make less profit? If they have better suppliers, why
don't Moss and VB use them? This S**T P***"S me off. Why should I have to
order from the UK to get better parts? Do I get better parts from the UK?
Why?

LM