RE: info on prototype sprite

To: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Subject: RE: info on prototype sprite
From: Gary Speckman <speckman@coredcs.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 16:08:31 -0500
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Ulix, and Dan, and Leo, etal....

We have one of those cars in our Wisconsin Austin Healey club.
The owner, Rich Rooks, can be reached at rerooks@execpc.com.
His car is red and believe it not Ulix, has a Fiat engine in it.  There is
documentation that this is how it was raced/rallied in the UK in the 60's,
as prepared by the Speedwell company.

The main authority, that I know of for these Speedwell cars is
Alistair S Ross.  His email is asr@eng.cam.ac.uk.  He has compiled
information on many of the Speedwell cars.

Regards,
Gary Speckman
Team Thicko
Plover, WI.