Looking for a Bugeye in or near California.

To: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Looking for a Bugeye in or near California.
From: "Herold Faulkner" <faulkner@redshift.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 20:17:41 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sprigiteers,

I have begun looking seriously for a Bugeye in or near California.

I have checked PDLJMPR, Special Cars, Highway One and a few other web sites.
And have corresponded with a few others in various places. I'm not looking
for a show car but neither do I want a project.  I just don't have the place
to tear down and restore a car at this stage in my life.

If any of you want to get rid of your spare Bugeye, or know someone who
does, please let me know (faulkner@Redshift.com will get to me off list) I
will respond quickly and courteously.

Also if there is anybody (aside from some who have contacted me already) who
would consider helping me evaluate a car I would appreciate it greatly.

Hal