AH Spares

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: AH Spares
From: "Larry and Sandi Miller" <millerls@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 07:27:58 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I received the following from AH Spares in response to a question about the
fit and finish of their Bugeye grilles. Just thought I would pass it on the
the list.

***********
Dear Larry,

Nice to hear from you again.  With regard to your question - there has been
a problem with many of the repro grilles.  We believe that the ones Moss
sell are made in Taiwan.  We have also had this problem (studs lining up)
with ours until one of our employees tried to fit one to his own Frogeye.
We have now had a new tool made so that the studs can be accurately welded
in position.  The first two grilles made using this new tool were checked
by a local Frogeye restorer this week.  He said the fit was perfect so we
will now put the product back into mass production and hope to have stocks
of both stainless steel and chrome within the next 6 weeks.
Best regards,

Trudy & Keith

Larry Miller (millerls@msn.com)
59 Bugeye (Under Construction)
60 Bugeye (948, 5-Speed)
78 911 SC (Faster than a Bugeye but not as much fun)
Home Page http://members.xoom.com/bugiiis