stop lights

To: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: stop lights
From: "Scott Johnston" <sjonston@dreamscape.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 1998 11:14:02 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
New to list, so hello all.

Does anyone know the part number of the brightest stop light bulbs that
will work in a spridget?

There are 1157s in the car now, are 2057s brighter?

I've had too many near misses in my 66 Sprite ("The Heala Monster") and was
hoping a brighter bulb would help keep me and my LBC in one piece. I've
done all the usual stuff, cleaned the connections, checked ground, polished
reflectors, etc. which helped somewhat.

Or I guess I could always mount a third brake light on a 4 foot pole off
the bumper.   That should put it right about SUV eye level.......

thanks in advance,

Scott Johnston

==
66 Sprite  - HAN8L - "The Heala Monster"
71 Midget rust bucket
92 Cherokee