Sprite and Midget Registry in England

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Sprite and Midget Registry in England
From: Fred Krampits <fred@hprrc725.rose.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 1998 09:12:06 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
On the NAMBGR home page is a section for us Spridget owner's to register
our Sprite or Midget with Terry Horler's Sprite and Midget Club that
keeps a world wide registry. I just recieved the card last week
confirming the registration of my 1963 Midget. This service is free of
charge and can be done electronically at this web page:

http://www.namgbr.org/namgbr/midget.htm

Many thanks to D and Bob Zimmerman who forward the information to Terry
and mail the Registration card back to us.
So far on my model there are 48 Midgets registered out of a production
run of 9601. I know there are a few MK I 1098CG's out there that can add
to the number.
You also recieve a running total of your model's registry, the lowest
number and highest number car on the registry, as well as the one
closest in number to your model.

Fred Krampits
1963 Midget MK I 1098CG