Re: Convertible windows

To: carlson@navtech.com
Subject: Re: Convertible windows
From: "Peter Samaroo" <mrbugeye@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 1998 15:21:25 PDT
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
3M makes a product available at most NAPA stores its actually three
bottles a cleaner, a polish and a scratch remover. I think. Or you can
try a motorcyle place they sell stuff for getting the scratches off
windshields and faceshields works pretty good on clear plastic windows I
think the brand name is NOVUS.

>From: RMiller930@aol.com
>Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 18:05:42 EDT
>To: carlson@navtech.com
>Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
>Subject: Re: Convertible windows
>
>One product I've used in the past with good results is Meguiar's
Plastic