OJ Simpson Special Equipment Package for Broncos (humor)

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: OJ Simpson Special Equipment Package for Broncos (humor)
From: Les Myer <lmyer@probe.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 00:28:16 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi guys (& gals),

Thought you might like to see a little spontaneous humor from another
automotive mailing list (Late Model Bronco's - LMB).  I think it's
pretty funny.  Somehow it worked its way into a discussion on Electronic
Fuel Injection.  These guys must have developed a pretty good sense of
humor about OJ Simpson over the last few years.  Think about it.  What
if OJ had been driving a Sprite!

Les Myer

>>Keith <kbunn@cris.com> wrote:
>>.....................<<with regard to EFI.
>>
>>Keith
>>'92 Bronco XLT
>>O. J. Simpson Special Equipment Package

>"Radoje Spasojevic" <rspasoje@gte.net> wrote:
>Just what is the O.J. Simpson Special Equipment Package?  A ski mask, bloody
>glove, and blood spots on the >carpet?  A device to limit highway speeds to 25
>MPH?
>
>Rade

John Blanchet <PJBLANCHET@bplb.com>wrote:
Don't forget the classic white paint and a spare tire cover that reads
"Gun control wouldn't have saved Nicole".

John