Fwd: Re: Occupation Survey

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Fwd: Re: Occupation Survey
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 10:20:57 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I sent this out to the MG List a couple of days ago. Then I thought I was
not couning those whom drove Midgets that were not on that list but
reside here. I know some are on both. So I would like to pose this to the
Spridgets list as well. If you are on the MG list and have already
responded ignore this Thanks.
One Caveat, if you respond soloely from the Spridgets please put
Occupation - Sprite
or
Occupation - Midget
as the subject.
That way I can tally the results for the Midgets to the MG count as well
as the total for Spridgets all together.
Also include you age so we can see where this hobby is going. So far I am
getting some interesting results about what a diverse group we all are. I
will post the results in a couple of weeks so we can all see.

Thanks

Larry Macy
78 Midget

>I would like to second Mike R's suggestion about a survey of occupations.
>While catching some fresh air at the dance after the MG98 banquet in a
>little group were: A financial expert (Rick B), a tugboat captain (Jim
>something), a transportation expert (Mike R) and a computer guru (me).
>With that kind of variety in such a little group it would be interesting
>to find out wht the rest of this gang does.
>I'll volunteer to tally the results. Send me an email with the subject as
>"Occupation" and I'll gather the info for about 2weeks and see where we
>are. If you think of an overall category add that.
>
>Thanks
>
>Larry Macy
>78 Midget

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.