Re: Starting Problems - Again

To: "Philip Hubbard" <phubbard@carroll.com>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Starting Problems - Again
From: "Robert B. Houston" <transerv@sprynet.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 1998 10:43:38 -0600
Cc: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Phil, Sounds like dirty cable ends at the battery.  Did you clean them well
when you put in the new pattery?  Clean em up and get one of those felt
washer jobs from Pep Boys that hold lubricant and prevent further corrosion.

This advice from someone who's 94 Ford PU wouldn't start twice for the same
reason yesterday.

I learned this problem the hard way many years ago when I had to call my dad
out at midnight to fix my 59 Riley when I was supposed to be home by 11:00.

Good Luck

Robert
74 Midget, Katy