Re: Calipers

To: "Larry and Sandi Miller" <millerls@msn.com>, <millerls@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: Calipers
From: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 09:23:16 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I just picked up two rebuilt calipers at Parts America, $44- for the right,
$56- for the left. The explaination was different rebuilders/suppliers. The
right caliper was really hard to find as most rebuilders only had the left
hand caliper. The one supplier who had the right hand caliper didn't have
any left hand calipers left in stock. Go figure......

Moss did have a pretty good price on rotors though, and Parts America and
Advance Auto said they couldn't get them. So, for the price of Moss's "new"
calipers, I got rotors, calipers, and pads and had a little walking around
cash left over.

Robert Weeks
Durham NC
1969 Midget