Grand Opening NO LBC content

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Grand Opening NO LBC content
From: Valentine <valntine@postoffice.ptd.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 23:27:54 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hey All,

As some of you know Kathy and I have been working to restore a little
country store here in PA.  Well, after 8 months of restoration the day
has finally arrived!  The Grand opening will be this Saturday, July 25th
at 12:00 noon.

We wish to invite anyone who cares to travel the back country roads of
eastern PA to attend.  I'd really like to see more Sprites and Midgets
than I can count, but I know that is not possible for many of you who
live so far away.  For those of you who live reasonably close to the
area, the drive is beautiful and if you are like me this gives you a
destination.  The local volunteer fire company is having their block
party right up the street starting at 1:00 in the afternoon and running
til around 11:00pm.  If you have never attended a VERY small town block
party, they can be a real hoot!

The name of the store is The Company Store, it is located in the town of
Tuscarora, Pennsylvania, and is the end result of Kathy's (my wife),
persistance to attain a lifelong dream.

All are invited, dosen't matter what car you drive!

Those interested and in need of directions email back directly to me.

Thank you all for lending an ear on this very happy occasion!

Respectfully;

Kevin Valentine