Re: Original Bugeye Grille

To: FunE4MG@aol.com
Subject: Re: Original Bugeye Grille
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 21:29:46 -0400
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
FunE4MG@aol.com wrote:

> Hey gang,
> tell me how I tell if the Grille that was just hit by a careless parking fool
> was an original.
> It looks to be more than one piece of metal that has been welded together on
> the rear....it's not as flimsy as some of the ones I've seen in other Bugeye
> owners garages, but there are NO markings on it anywhere....
>
> Thanks in advance....
> Tom Zylla
> '60 Bugeye "Starbug"

Tom

If it fits correctly, did not rust in a month, has no dimples in it on
the very top under the bonnet badge, and has the recess around the outer
edge, it is original.

No further comments from me on repros! I get too much hate mail!

Frank
--
Frank Clarici                         Toms River, NJ
Too many LBCs