Turn signal flasher, 77 Midget

To: spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Turn signal flasher, 77 Midget
From: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 09:39:34 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Now for the dumb question of the day.  Where is the
turn signal flasher?  I see it on the schematics but
not in the car.  I looked high and low, in the engine
compartment, under the dash and I can not find that sucker.
I am sure that it is there in plain sight just waiting
for me to find it.

Now that I have fixed the hazards, the turn signals
come on but do not flash.  I figure it could be a
bad flasher.  The only other problem with that is
obvious to me right now is that the circuit to the
right rear TS is not working.  The bulb is good,
but the right rear TS will not light when I turn on
the turn signal  and when the hazards are on it
will not flash.  Could this broken circuit cause
both sides of the car not to flash when I use
the turn signal.

--
William M. Gilroy
1977 Midget (DOA, but coming to life)