Check Strap .. to Door Pulls

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Check Strap .. to Door Pulls
From: Chuck Ciaffone <chuckc@ibm.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 1998 14:00:35 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hey Gang,

One trip to ThriftWorld, and for a buck I got a great
1 1/2" black leather belt -- really thick. Punched the
holes, attached the end piece, et Voila: a brand-new pair
of matching check straps. Thanks to all who sent suggestions
and offers (Alan, thanks, but I made 'em myself) and
explanations.

And now for something completely different: Ya know those
little plastic doo-hickies that cover the screws that
hold the door pulls on the insides of the doors? On the
driver's side, they look awful. On the passenger side they
look awful AND have holes in them. Where can I find 2 pair,
and what do I call them?

chuck

chuck ciaffone chuckc@ibm.net