Info Search & Validation

To: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Info Search & Validation
From: "Biff Jones" <biffjones@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 1998 13:40:18 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
All,

      I have a 1962 Mark II Austin Healey Sprite that is 90+%
original and in very good shape.  If that isn't remarkable
enough, she has only 1729 original miles!  I've had her
appraised, however, even the appraiser wasn't sure how much of a
premium to add for the low milage.  So the appraisal is based on
her condition only.  I have no problem with that, I think the
appraisal value was a fair one based on reality.

Now for my question......  I would like to find out if she is the
lowest milage MKII, or not in existence, short of the BMIHT
museum or some other museum.

How would I go about trying to document this?

Thanks,

Biff, AN6, 'Ole Gray'