Bugeye For Sale

To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Bugeye For Sale
From: "Seippel, Jim J" <Jim.Seippel@siemenscom.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 1998 16:34:03 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
If anyone is interested, I have a '60 Bugeye "kit" for sale. This is one
of the projects that will never get to the top of my list, at least not
in the next couple of years. I bought a Lotus Esprit and a Lotus Elan
that are taking up all of my spare car time. I also have two driving
teenagers that can break cars as fast as I can fix them. My wife wants a
room addition that I have put off for as long as I can. The next car
project on the car list is a Lotus Cortina. The bottom line is that the
Bugeye needs a new home.

The Sprite is pretty rough, but it has a lot of usable parts. It is an
ex HP SCCA racer and was taken apart before it came to live at my house.
The title is missing. I want $500 for the car. I have a trailer that I
will throw in for an extra $200. If you want details, you should email
me at seippel@flash.net. I am located in Austin Texas.

Thanks,
Jim Seippel
(512) 255-0122