Re: New Jersey Emissions Program

To: "Seippel, Jim J" <Jim.Seippel@siemenscom.com>
Subject: Re: New Jersey Emissions Program
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 1998 22:53:45 -0400
Cc: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Seippel, Jim J wrote:

> The following message was sent to the Lotus listserver. I do not know
> whether or not it is true. Could some New Jersey resident verify the
> accuracy of the following message. If it is true, it does not bode well
> for LBC owners in New Jersey.

> ***************
> New Jersey's New Emissions Testing Program Will Revoke Over 1 Million
> Car Registrations
> ***************
>
>                                   Will It Affect YOU?

If you live in Jersey, you have to learn how to beat the system.
Sure NJ wants all old cars off the road.
For now the issue is on hold due to bad politics on the Parsons company
that is the only bidder for the new emmissions testing equipment.
NJ DMV has to have the dumbest people on the planet working there.
If anyone one in this State has 1/2 a brain they can beat the system in
a number of ways.
I will leave it at that for now.

Frank with 2 bugeyes and only 1 NJ title.