Acclerator / bicycle cable

Subject: Acclerator / bicycle cable
From: Robert Duquette <RobertDuquette@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 08:22:17 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi,

'Thanks all' for the affirmation.  I raced to a bicycle shop and picked up
a replacement cable that had (almost) the same end on it for $2.50
Canadian.  While I haven't started the car yet, it looks like a good fit.

I will be doing the clutch thing with my Sprite at some point in the not
too distant future.  I have heard mention of seal kits for the engine and
trans.  Are they recommended?  I just saw them available from a UK web
source for about 65 & 68 pounds.  Are they worth that much?  Is there
anything else that would be recommended that I should do while the engine
(or engine/transmission)  is out?

Robert
'65 Sprite