Re: Midget hood is stuck

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Midget hood is stuck
From: john.kahoon@juno.com (John c Kahoon)
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 15:38:39 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hose down the catch mechanisim with oil (spray ) then use a coat hanger
to hook
onto the cable were it comes out of it's covering, then pull.
My midget had a tie-wrap hooked around the outside of the cable, and the
"tail was fished throgh the
grill. ( worked OK til I fixed it )

john.kahoon@juno.com
71 midget