Wild Spridget!

To: Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Wild Spridget!
From: billwalters2@juno.com (William M Walters)
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 13:25:13 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
     I've seen a couple of threads on the list about installing a Mazda
RX-7 twin rotary in a Sprite/Midget.  I had great plans to do the
installation, but due to circumstances have had to scrap the plans.  Now
I have a complete RX-7 drivetrain in my garage.  I'm getting rid of
everything, so the drivetrain (with 5 speed) must go.  If anyone is
interested, I'm practically giving it away.  If you have $123 and a
pickup it's yours.  If you're wondering why $123, I wanted $200 and you
bargained me down to $123.  If one of you doesn't get this deal, I'll
haul it to the junk yard for scrap.  The PO told me that he got it out of
a wreck, the PPO had just had $1200 work done on the engine before he
totaled the body.  I've never started it.  For $123 you get engine,
trans, drive shaft, rear end and two rear alloy wheels.  It is not fuel
injected.
     It must go by Aug. 26!

Bill Walters
Poca, WV  (Near Charleston)