need a great bonnet

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: need a great bonnet
From: Daniel Thompson <dthompso@total.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 17:24:22 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Listers:

The restoration of my '58 bugeye has come to a screeching halt. We have
decided that, of the three bonnets I have, not one is worth saving. Too
much accident damage and subsequent boneheaded attempts at repairs.

I need to purchase a very, very good complete bonnet. It must (must!) be
original, rust and damage free. I am willing to pay market price
immediately for the right one. Will even consider buying a whole car
just for the the donor bonnet.

BTW, there was a lister a few months ago advertising on PDLJMPR an NOS
bonnet. Who was that and is it still for sale?

Many thanks,

Daniel Thompson
dthompso@total.net