Re: Classic & Sports Car Sprite Rush article

To: David Wood <dewood@sentex.net>
Subject: Re: Classic & Sports Car Sprite Rush article
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 14:34:06 -0400
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
David Wood wrote:

> Hi All!
>
>         While in the chat room on Thursday some were interested in seeing a
> scan of the Classic and Sports Car Rush article.  I have scanned mine
> and put it up at the following address:
>
>         http://www.sentex.net/~dewood/sprite/csc_aug98.html
>
>         The yellow Bugeye at the bottom I think is Frank Carici's.  If I can
> find out who the others are I can add it to the page.

David

Thanks for the scan.

Yes that is my yellow Sprite, behind me in the other yellow Sprite could
be Neal Brewer, the green Spridget is actually a 72 Midget with bugeye
nose, 5 speed etc. Owner is a guy named Morell (first name) from PA.
Amy Turner is in Healium in front of the other blue Sprite with the "T"
on it. PIECES, my wifes Sprite is the 3rd blue Sprite on the far right
in the distance, and the MKIV Sprite may very well be Cindy Baumgartners
but it is kind of too far away for a positive ID.
If anyone else has any IDs let us know.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ