1275 PCV valve

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: 1275 PCV valve
From: tzuchow@ibm.net
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 16:41:53 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I have a Bugeye with a 1275 engine in it, installed by the PO. I believe
that it is a 1966 or 1967 engine. The carbs have no hose fittings except the
fuel hoses. The gulp valve is missing and the hole plugged off, and the
breather canister on the front cover is naked with no hose at all.

I would like to do something simple (and inexpensive) here like install a
simple PCV valve between the breather canister and the gulp valve hole. Does
anyone have any experience in doing this, or have any comments or
suggestions?

Thanks

Tom Zuchowski
'61 Bugeye