Horn in my side

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Horn in my side
From: Jim Rowan <jimrowan@uic.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 09:43:59 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Once again I have resumed the quest to get my horn working. It works now
but only through
a button mounted on the column. I want to get it working through the horn
button. After numerous previous tries to remove the steering wheel in vain
I finally succeeded. Like the sword in the stone I had the magical touch
yesterday. Anyway, I would like to know how the horn is wired. My car is
positive ground.
1. Is there a relay in the wiring? The schematic in my manual says there is
but I don't have one.
2. Could somebody describe the wiring from the firewall back. Where does
the Brown/black wire go, or the pvc one coming from the brass contact
collar. To the relay? along with a ground wire?

Much thanks,
Jim Rowan
60 Sprite