rover update

To: "spridget list" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: rover update
From: "Dustin Howarth" <howarth@pulsenet.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 11:48:03 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
hi all -

Well, in my typical careful, thoughtful, don't-buy-on-impulse style, I made
an offer on the rover, and the owner accepted for $550.  For that amount, I
don't think I can go wrong.

Next issue:  I'm leaving for the weekend, and want to at least get
something in writing before I go.  I doubt that we'll be able to make a
full legal transfer before friday, so I'm thinking of giving her at least a
deposit in return for a receipt/bill of sale.  Is that enough to be
confident about the deal?  Any particular language that I should include?
Or should I do something else like give her the full amount in exchange for
the (un-transferred) title?

Any other ideas that have worked for any of you?

I'm anxious to get my new toy home.  Wish i didn't have to go to this
stupid wedding! (not mine!).

Thanks,
Dustin Howarth
'73 Midget 'Margo'  GAN5UD128862 G