Re: Re[2]: Grandfatherhood

To: Bob@itgonline.com, walters@mail.softcom.net, pauld@ekpc.com
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Grandfatherhood
From: GMari58175@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 12:45:25 EDT
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 98-09-04 09:04:57 EDT, Bob@itgonline.com writes:

<< Alan,

  Congratulations to your and your family.  Looks like you will now have
  to find one of those hard to find optional baby seats that was offered
  for the Sprite. >>

Good one Bob!!!   Actually I had lent Alan the baby seat for him to reproduce.
Alan also was instermental in  getting my original reupholstered exactly to
original.  Alan's recommended guy did a fabulous job on the baby seat as well
as the optional rear seat for my MKII Sprite.
ALan knows enough NOT to put any child in the seat as it is a sure death trap.

george marinos
sprite MKII AN6
glen rock, nj