Re: Found good muffler that fits

To: "Richard L. Bergstrom" <ric_bergstrom@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Found good muffler that fits
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 1998 05:39:38 +0000
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Ric,

Have you noticed how many car alarms you set off?  I really didn't
notice until my neighbor pointed it out to me.  I regularlly set off car
alarms with mine.  I'm running a flow master on a 2" header.  He had to
modify it to fit, shave about 2" off one corner, but it sounds great.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby