Re: Dead Ribcase

To: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Dead Ribcase
From: "Larry and Sandi Miller" <millerls@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 14:03:43 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Since I did not send my reply to Patrick to the list I thought that I should
add my .02 here in case someone out there is contemplating doing the 5-speed
conversion to a 948. Rivergate had to make me a special release bearing
carrier in order to get the required clearance between the pressure plate
and the release bearing. So those of you with a 948 should beware of this
potential problem. Although the way things have gone it's probably just my
cars, nothing seems to fit them right out of the box.

Larry Miller